Wednesday, March 9, 2011

wednesday!

I've been saying for a year or so now: more people will have to suffer and die. (possibly due to starvation following a planned food crisis. Holy sh1t we are evil.) It needs to be in peoples' faces, at their doorstep, for folks to get out there this time. Frankly, I don't entirely blame them for hesitating, since the conservatives have been crying wolf on the collapse of civilization since the 60s, so it's hard to tell if it's *really* time to stand up, but it is.

This is stupid. We don't need taxes on pensions. We need a progressive (not flat) income tax and we need to close loopholes for the rich and big business. Much more efficient and rational method of taxation.

Bonus points if you can help me find info on the Illinois action.

FZCK

Well, yeah. Fascism rising.

And....?

Ethics: one, two, three, four

Throws up hands, goes back to bed.

Let's give Utah the boot.

Previously unseen footage of the Twin Towers attack.

Are you fzcking kidding me? of the Day.

***

SUN

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Moon Cave!

Almost done! Thank goodness, I'm exhausted.

KITTIES

Baby animals! I want one of each.

No comments:

Post a Comment