Thursday, March 31, 2011

thursday!

This is my favorite thing that was making the rounds yesterday. I can't think of a better one than the Newt Gingrich one.

Good news, everyone!

Mercury is beautiful.

This is a feature, not a bug.

/RAGERAGERAGE

I have several fine-looking lampposts on my block that are available.

Morons: one, two, three

On progress.

Scott Harper's run against Judy Biggert twice already, and if this soundbite doesn't help him in 2012 I don't know what will.

This site is so oddly compelling. This one is deeply unsettling if you think about it too hard.

***

TURTLE

In terms of awesome things to have in your police record, I think "threatening a cop with a d1ldo" is my new favorite.

Super stoked for a political cartoon renaissance.

All right, enough with the bacon already: one, two

Imma let you rock out Kid Cudi Baby, but the Florence+the Machine baby is still the greatest baby of all time.

No comments:

Post a Comment