Monday, March 7, 2011

monday!

So apparently I'm never going to work again. Vigilante squad? Who's with me?

We are torturing an American citizen to elicit a false confession.

Adorable.

I feel so safe. ALSO.

CNN: are you fzcking kidding me? NYT, same question.

Y'know who this guy reminds me of? Jesus.

Bigot FAIL. More hot, red-faced bigot action here.

Yet another example of how we do absolutely everything backwards. Also.

Grab a hanky and watch this.

***

Two things: 1.) Graham Evans is a b1tchin rock star from Mars, and 2.) I wouldn't be at all surprised if activity like that actually helps him concentrate on oral arguments. I've found, if I'm listening to a podcast (especially if it's challenging, like Majority Report, and it makes me think about things and distracts me from focused listening), it's easier for me to concentrate if I play Spider Solitaire or Mah Jong Titans. Is that a common thing, or do I need to score some Adderall?

Oh Wonkette, I love you so.

Tom is SO HAPPY.

#winning

A special Monday LOL for Pat.

No comments:

Post a Comment