Friday, March 11, 2011

happy friday!

Wisconsin: one, two, three, four, five

Labor: one, two, three

Peter King's a giant bigot: one, two, three

Bonus bigots: one, two, three

WOW this is stupid. Not a huge fan of this either. Or these a-holes.

Where's Sarah Palin's giant mouth on this?

The War on Women: one, two

File Under: Not With a Bang But a Whimper

Still not happy about this.

Jan Brewer is a joke.

Um, because they're a-holes?

I hate you, Rand Paul. I hate you so much I don't think I can actually hate you more. You are the worst.

Boom, roasted.

***
Good reddit, bad reddit.

The 2011 Ravinia schedule is up! Because I'm a huge nerd loser I'm interested in kd lang, Lyle Lovett and the Gipsy Kings, but I also think the Gershwin night and the two-night CSO performance of the score from LOTR: Fellowship might be good too.

Potentially freaking awesome, but I could easily see half a dozen other character actors in the role.

omg, *I* will love you, little monkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment