Friday, March 25, 2011

happy friday!

Really? Then it's going to be "almost impossible" for me to not c0ckpunch you to death, Nestle a-holes.

Nightmarish. Sanitary healthcare conditions are one of those things I feel rightfully paranoid about.

Corporate greenwashing is one of those things that should guarantee an automatic pass to Hell. Fzck you, Chevron.

Some further thoughts on the South Dakota abortion ruling. I did not know that HIPPA doesn't apply to CPCs. That is seriously fzcked up.

But we already knew Mark Kirk is a piece of sh1t, right?

Dude, that is not a suspension, that is a terminable offense.

Numbers.

Heartwarming BAMF. (also)

This is amazing and beautiful. Read it.

***
I think it gets my vote for greatest.

Weird. I mean, good and all, and yay for our team and everything, but still: weird.

This guy has my full support. I may even donate to his campaign. Hell, how much worse can it get?

Apt!

This kinda reminded me of that.

love asplosion!

Random Facebook Person, you made my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment