Wednesday, March 2, 2011

wednesday!

I'm sure these are flying under the radar in states beyond Wisconsin, too. The impact of some of those things are staggering--the 2/3 majority required for tax increases is the same thing that's currently fzcking California. Number #3 is particularly mindblowing as well. At what point do Dems start campaigning on the platform of "The GOP Wants to Kill You"?

Anonymous: one, two

This is parody. This is not.

Danny Glover is not too old for this sh1t.

Nothing to see here, citizens.

YES, this pls.

The Interregnum.

Bernie Madoff: victim of circumstance. Pardon me as I vomit.

The GOP is trying to destroy jobs to win the 2012 electoral math.

Seems fair to me. /eyeroll

Or we could feed and educate poor people: one, two, three

headdesk: one, two

I want to be a bureaucrat. Requisition me a beat!

Yeah. Chicago needs a LOT of work. And Illinois in general, this is freaking ridiculous.

Glenn Beck knows what's best for you.

***
Fzck Yes.

This is sort of lovely and heartwarming.

SIGH. Charlie Sheen: one, two

PFFT. Isn't Pink Floyd the better comparison anyway?

YES

At what point do we get to start calling these guys a-holes for wasting huge amounts of food for no good reason? Srsly.

Okay, I understand where the Paula Deen Riding Flying Butter thing came from now, and yet, I have so many more questions.

I love Tom Hanks.

OMG Nerdgasm.

No comments:

Post a Comment