Thursday, April 14, 2011

thursday!

I did a bunch of garden prep work yesterday (peas and beets are going in next week, and yes I deliberately chose the "Feisty Peas.")! I raked back 4 inches of topsoil and dug several large holes, all the way down to the clay. Then Cash sat in one of the holes, which was deep enough that just his head was poking out like a groundhog and it was freaking adorable. Then I made this thing for dinner. Between playing in the dirt and rolling out a pie crust, I felt like a freaking pioneer superwoman or something. Point being I was not Internet-adjacent for most of the day so the round up's a little light. And I will probably be taking tomorrow off, because today's agenda mostly involves more dirt and a few power tools.

***

Save Bradley Manning.

Almost certainly yes.

Taxes, in burritos and beers.

***

Found my spirit animal.

Why was I not informed earlier that there is a Red Panda Sex Fund at the Lincoln Park Zoo?

Um, okay.

HUGZ

No comments:

Post a Comment