Friday, April 29, 2011

happy friday!

Angry Numbers: one, two

This is just fzcking unacceptable, and also further evidence that sexist institutions are way more accepted than racist or otherwise bigoted ones. If covered medical services for black people had been reduced from 82% to 22% in the span of 7 years, Al Sharpton would be rallying people in the streets. Women need an Al Sharpton of their own. Do you think I could pull off that hair?

Smooooooooth.

This book sounds amazing.

Headline of the Day.

Compare and Contrast.

***
I want to be like Amy Poehler when I grow up.

Fluffy wuffy!

BWAHAHAHA

These are so awesome, I would totally have them on my food truck.

Batman be crazy, Star Wars has ennui.

Magic Beans!

What?

What the UCB hath wrought.

This is fzcking genius. (Original)

No comments:

Post a Comment