Monday, April 18, 2011

monday!

Fzcking SNOW? Are you kidding me?

***

This is just embarrassing. I was not necessarily a fan of JJJ before, but that sort of nonsense puts him squarely in Ted Stevens, "series of tubes" territory. But I suppose it wouldn't be a day ending in -y if a Democrat *didn't* make me cringe. Also.

The GOP is a fzcking joke: one, two, three, four, five, six, seven

Well, obviously. Also. ALSO.

I love me some Krugman.

Ah, crap.

CPD! CPS! Chicago morons!

The War on Women, cont'd.

Bonus: the War on Science.

Speechless.

I disapprove of this. She should be in prison for war crimes, not on one of my favorite TV shows.

***

Um, okay.

Sweet Jeebus, Food Network, crap like this is why I don't watch you any more. All of those shows, particularly the ones involving travel, have to be so much more expensive than an actual cooking show with a simple set. WHY.

Headline of the Day.

So, have we reached the bottom of the barrel now?

WTF Craigslist: one, two

Please Please Please...?

Kitties: one, two, three

No comments:

Post a Comment