Monday, February 14, 2011

monday!

Happy Valentine's Day! I love you sassy b1tches.

***

I am totally down with the spirit of this idea, but the actual pay-for-performance part wouldn't act as a practical, effective stick in this case because Legislative malfeasance is rooted in perks, not salary. But I would like to see a database project that quantified Legislative votes, bill sponsored, etc. and gave you totals showing how [in]active your 'Critters are.

WHAT THE FZCK: one, two, three

Holy sh1t.

CPAC round up: one, two, three, four, five, six

Question: If (and it's a big if) Palin actually gets the 2012 presidential nomination, what are the odds that she picks a Paul for VP? How much would that choice affect her odds? (Last week's Professional Left podcast had a really outstanding debate on the topic of whether or not Palin will get the nom, and both sides were equally convincing which sort of scares the crap out of me)

Huge fan of this, IL Senate. Get it done.

Unsurprising.

BOOM

Wow, Rick Santorum, wow.

***
I'm heartbroken that Phil the DHARMA guy/Jimmy Barrett is in this steaming load of sh1t.

Bears discover fire, automatic transmission.

Because they all sorta look like wangs? I'm just sayin'...

THIS

I love the Internets.

So apparently Jim Beam has an absinthe line now.

This is hypnotic and makes me want to play with one of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment