Friday, February 25, 2011

happy friday!

DAMMIT YOU GUYS. This rally is the same time as the reproductive rights rally tomorrow. Since I cannot be in both places at once, I will have to pick, and so will everyone else who might be inclined to go out and participate at either event, which means that the crowds at each will only be half as impressive if they get covered by any media. THIS IS WHY WE ALWAYS FAIL. Communication! It doesn't work otherwise. Really can't curse loudly enough on this one.

Further thoughts on Rahm: one, two, three

More Fzcked Economy: one, two

Short Answer: Probably not.

Labor: one, two, three, four

WEINER! (this ends on a pitch-perfect burn, too)

***
BONUS SECTION (totally didn't plan it, but there's every flavor of ladybusiness all up in my Internets):

Pretty sure if it was men with "little t1ts" you wouldn't be quite so blithe about it, fzckface.

This is a good question. I read about the blackface thing the other day and there's almost certainly a legitimate critique to be made there. Tapdancing for dictators is pretty gross too.

Yeah. This is why time-travel-based What If...? games generally don't work for women. I still have a hard time wrapping my mind around the fact that my mom wasn't allowed to wear pants to public school until she was in high school. Making little girls walk to school in skirts in January is inhuman.

Related: my body is not your motherfzcking billboard. Also in billboards: FAIL.

Ladybiz quick hits: godly rapes, fun with spelling, throwing women under the legislative bus (again), Virginia is for Misogynists, hobbies.

***
So....Rihanna and Channing Tatum, then? I'm not totally sure who they are but that sounds about right.

Snrk!

omg. (sorta related)

Impressive. I don't think I could walk confidently toward one lion, let alone fifteen.

Bbbbbagginses and Boffins!

Kitties!!!!: one, two

No comments:

Post a Comment