Tuesday, January 11, 2011

tuesday!

I ended up here trying to figure out a crossword puzzle clue (needed a break from my Twitter feed). Has anyone ever played advanced chess that used any of the fairy pieces? My new imaginary band is Superqueen and the Bug-Eyed Monster, btw.

Wikileaks mini: one, two, three, four

The Fzcked Economy mini: one, two, three, four

What the royal fzck?

Rick Perry, moron.

Holy sh1t this is horrifying.

FZCK. Ladyhulking to commence shortly.

Rand Paul continues to be a piece of sh1t.

Little attention here, please?

THIS (and this...related here).

Further thoughts on Ted Williams.

The new CoS is a POS.

I do not care for this at all. More here.

Fzcking with the unions.

Wow.

The reporter in this segment and everyone at that local affiliate need to be punched in the cznt. I am embarrassed that we are the same species, since they obviously believe that the homeless are not.

***
We are *this close* to bringing Bedazzling back, folks. Let's tread lightly.

Space stuff.

Don Hertzfeldt yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay...

Awkward...

I love this guy.

Damn, that IS genius.

More pizza delivery excellence.

Gorgeous and eerie.

No comments:

Post a Comment