Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Things I Should Probably Find Unsurprising At This Point

So I'm doing a more extensive cleaning and sorting of Things in the Basement, because there's still a lot of my dad's crap down there that needs to vamoose prior to Spring when we'll hopefully get the areas waterproofed that leak when it rains. Today I happened to open up the utility cabinet where the gas meter lives, and as has already happened numerous times in the course of settling into the house, immediately said "What the hell?" Findings:


Various illustrations. Since they extend beyond the exposed areas, they must predate the paneling, which was already in the house when my Dad bought it in '87 from the original owners.

I am way intrigued by the close proximity of the swastika to the Burma Shave sign.

Rise up and abandon what? I cannot wait to pull this paneling down.

All that's legible here is "Challence/Challenge" and "we face"

U are a table. Obviously.

No comments:

Post a Comment