Friday, January 7, 2011

happy friday!

What the fzck. How is that even supposed to work? I assume they're going by sales records, but that only gives you who purchased the gift card, not who they gave it to, and that's who you'd have to go after to claim the remainder. I don't know if that makes me more or less angry than Illinois trying to retroactively collect sales taxes on internet purchases. If states want to debate about doing things differently going forward, fine, but changing the rules after the fact is straight up Orwellian bullsh1t.

***
This should be in 200 point font on the front page of the fzcking NY Times.

Or we could just NOT kill people, like other civilized countries.

This is infuriating. If that guy works for Luna I hope he doesn't get in trouble for talking to the news, lots of companies have bans on that sort of thing in their employee handbooks.

Fzcked Economy: one, two

Fun!

/headdesk

Wow.

Conspiracy! Everything is a lie!

This is straight up genius webgazing.

wooooooooooooooo....

What the hell is wrong with people?

***
Weird!

I think I'm finally ready to mess around with sous vide with this method.

When I'm in charge of stuff I'm appointing NPH as one of my Ministers of Awesomeness.

Belarusian Blues.

This guy is awesome, o-m-g. Very very yummy!

I gotta get me one these sweet owl shirts.

Fishy fishy fishy!

No comments:

Post a Comment