Tuesday, January 4, 2011

tuesday!

I need some suggestions for non-political/non-hard-news sites I can visit today, because my usual rounds bummed me the hell out yesterday and I can't do that to myself two days in a row. Help!

***

Miguel Del Valle is my guy: one, two. He'll lose, but here's to hoping he'll be the election's Edwards and push the discourse left.

Meet the Morons Ruining Your Lives.

The Fzcked Economy: one, two, three

I think I'm just going to go ahead and start calling the House majority "the clown car" for this Legislative session. Apropos. (more here)

Yeah, my initial read was that he thought, "Y'know, The Handmaid's Tale has a lot of good ideas." What a flaming sexist d0uchebag.

And some additional mindblowingly sick misogyny.

Okay, the Internets are obviously conspiring to make me Hulk the fzck out lady-style, because SMASH.
 
TeeVee President (I went back and checked and I totally called this on 12/2/10).

THIS. I totally thought about that when I saw the Consumerist item last month about the 100 year old Walmart greeter.

Holy crap. We are so, so doomed.

I shriek my piercingest Hicksian laughter at you, brother. You are so very small.

***

RIOT

File Under: Totally Normal Ladythings

Weird....

No comments:

Post a Comment