Wednesday, December 1, 2010

wednesday!

Smart things we won't do.

This interview with Julian Assange is fascinating (particularly this), and the implications of the latest megaleak for HRC seem dire. More items here and here.

Delightful. Shouldn't the headline read, "Boehner's CoS meets with terrorists"?

WHAT

Kill the death penalty.

Semantics: one, two

Strength in numbers.

So this makes us what, dragonlovers? That sounds kinda cool, actually.

Smirking conceit aside, a Tycho Brahe biopic would be freaking sweet. Or better: an HBO/Showtime miniseries, a la Rome.

omg THIS

Squidworm!

I like the idea and execution in these. I'm not a bored sophomore, though.

Initially this set off my feminist alarm, but then I had to check myself and say, "Dude, you're watching GWAR."

I want to squish Cricket the kitten.

/frolicking

lol awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment