Tuesday, December 14, 2010

tuesday!

The 112th GOP House is nutty with extra nuts on top: one, two

And speaking of nuts... (related number fun here)

RON PAUL: one, two

What Bernie Sanders talked about.

$12.3 trillion is incomprehensible all on its own.

Womb warriors, come out to play-ay...

I'll see B@B's $50...

Mmm, exploitative.

Put Illinois to Work was not a perfect program by any means, but it's still going to be a huge loss to see it go, and lots of states are letting similar plans sunset as well, because we're all screwed.

I think maybe everyone is in the wrong here. We are not funding or staffing our police forces in a way that makes any sort of sense any more, or providing services appropriately to residents. Related.

I am seriously considering voting for a Republican. I've had it with this sh1t already.

On impending retirement.

Pow!

I love frogmouths.

Cathelmet! Catmovie! Interspecies LOVIES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment