Thursday, December 23, 2010

Happy Christmas Eve Eve!

Merry Christmas, freaks!!

I totally thought this song was by Jason Mraz or something. I don't know if Train makes it better or worse. Also, to put on the Grouchy Old Person Hat for a second: Sweet Jebuddha is that a breathtaking Top/Bottom Twenty. Scott Stapp covering Fortunate Son might literally be the worst thing I've ever heard, and I'm including that time in high school when my mom took me to the ER with abdominal pain and they brought in a dude who was in a motorcycle crash and screaming from the road rash. Yeah, I'm committing to that: Scott Stapp is worse than road rash.

I demand to see this Photoshopped immediately.

I am maybe not totally opposed to this idea. Is that nuts?

WTF indeed.

I hope so, it was on my wish list to Santa this year.

It's a Christmas miracle: Mike Huckabee says something not-crazy.

I have no idea what I'm looking at here, but I like it.

And I have absolutely no idea what this is about.

Christian love and charity.

lol ur dead butt.

No comments:

Post a Comment