Friday, December 10, 2010

happy friday!



Who wins A-hole of the Day? This guy. More here.

Oh, it does. And related to this topic: has anyone pointed out how markedly (and dare I say, conveniently) differently the Assange rape charge circus has been handled versus, say, the Polanski rape circus from earlier this year? At what point do we totally lose all illusion regarding political expedience as the primary and sometimes sole driver for government action?

Particle X sounds downright handy.

You have got to be kidding me with this sh1t.

Awesome. Where is my check for $125,000? I figured that's about what I'm owed in lost potential wages over the last ten years due to a rigged economy that allowed a handful of rich fzcks to feel charitable. Pay me.

Sweet!

Hotness from Aaron Sorkin.

This is genius but also terrifying.

This is just stupid.

Words, words, words

jump!

No comments:

Post a Comment