Friday, December 3, 2010

happy friday!

RIP Ron Santo, my mom's favorite Cub.

"Where on earth did people in America get this idea, that we only have a system of justice when it happens to be convenient?"

New blog in my 'roll: The BGA Investigator's Notebook

MayorWars! The new reality show airing in 2011 following the antics of Chicago machine politics! Now featuring forgery, homeless sex offenders and Rahm! Rahm! Rahm!

Good. This is another one of those times when the Taser was used to try to force compliance rather than address an immediate threat, and that's not what they're intended for. (And I'm glad they caught the kid, besides. He sounds delightful.)

This Photoshop job is haunting.

Me too, me too! I'll be the best sister-wife evar.

File Under: Justice, Nostalgia

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Oh Irony, I love you so.

Oh man, talking about how much Bob Seger sucks never gets old.

Points to Johnny Marr.

lol "nuts"

"looking at the kitchen cabinet" is my obvious favorite.

Mm, sacri-licious. And some tasty bipartisanship.

I love the Muppets. And I love burlesque. But I do not love them together. Get yer tasseled nips off my childhood, pls. (NSFW)

No comments:

Post a Comment