Tuesday, December 21, 2010

tuesday!

Must Click of the Day: "We know that later abortions are necessary because we know why they are requested." The article's a bit long and I know I'm preaching to the choir on this one, but if nothing else, the table at the end of the article is worth a quick read. It's a solid reminder to TRUST WOMEN to know and do what's best for their bodies and their families.

***

Peeling back the onion layers. Related.

Big Money hypocrisy.

File Under: Oh, Grandpa... (Related here and here)

Terrible Ideas: one, two

I signed!

Charming. More wacky racism here and here. (And here!)

Holy sh1t: if this happened in *my* kid's daycare, there would be terrible violence. It wouldn't even have to be my kid, if I just overheard some a-hole say that, sh1t would go down.

WTF

/doomed

***

Awesome Randy Quaid news.

Sweet St. Irony...

Dreamy. I want to go to there.

Wow.

Hey, I am a cool duck. Thank you baby!

WINNAR

No comments:

Post a Comment