Monday, December 13, 2010

monday!

If you only click one link today, click this one. Sorta related here; needless to say I'm pretty damn fed up.

Hey, y'know what? Fzck the Pope.

The young Europeans continue to make our youth look like lazy sh1ts. Related.

Follow Up: The Line of Love

All I can think about is how much money it's going to cost to fix this rather than being spent on something useful.

I love it when the commenters at Chicagoist throw down.

Hey, we win lose! Fzck!

Corruption, globally and locally.

FYI: Spoofing shenanigans.

This is interesting, does anyone know someone who's tried it?

Christian Nightmares.

This.

I continue to be skeptical of the potential quality of the Tempest reboot.

A highly subjective list of music.

Ooh, ooh, I'd like a fancy pencil.

WHY

Snowfun.

I support this "sea kitten" notion.

No comments:

Post a Comment