Wednesday, September 8, 2010

wednesday!

Did the state of Arizona enter into a merger with The Onion, somehow? Because this is just silly now.

Teacher-run schools and rethinking studying.

Capitol Fax does the Daley round up: one, two

I had not heard this explication of "turn the other cheek" before, and I'm not sure I buy it. Maybe Jesus should've just said, "Don't act like a d0uche, even if other people are a d0uche to you."

Alternate take on a disappointing item from yesterday.

YEAH, or something. I dunno, I'm pretty demoralized.

More brackets NOW, pls. The difference in taxes collected on 200k vs 500k vs 2 million is a lotta textbooks.

This is poorly written (the stuff about eyeglasses shouldn't even be in there) but the cost comparison of hearing aids vs. Bluetooths is something to think about. Some people are getting ripped off.

Sadly accurate.

Yay, Splitsider is up, yay! From it: worst branding EVAR, I am buying the sh1t out of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment