Thursday, September 16, 2010

thursday!

File Under: Birds, Accidental Poetry

Goody. Soon I'll be able to plant pineapples alongside my tomatoes.

Oh Rickey Hendon, you slay me.

Jason, are you signed up for GOTV downstate yet? If Quinn doesn't take Champaign County I'm holding you personally responsible.

Okay, a-1, this seems gross somehow, and b-2, how is this not setting a bunch of people up for open container violations if they drive home from the store?

HA

UGH, disappointing and sad.

Man, I knew Ann Coulter used to be on PI all the time, but Bill Maher really likes to hang with the crazies.

Computers + Kids = Cool

This really makes me want to put something weird in the front yard. I'm also actively soliciting suggestions for Halloween decor themes.

NOM

I don't care if these kids are actual Juggalos or they're just mocking them, either way it annoys the crap out of me that the video was taped in a kitchen with granite countertops. This is why we can't have nice things, America.

No comments:

Post a Comment