Wednesday, September 1, 2010

wednesday!

Morning music.

On shutdowns: one and two

Wow. How are you not fired yet?

Race Wars 2010, part IV.

"Welles," he writes, "inspired me to believe that I can create anything that I can see or imagine."  /chilling

Voter apathy is so overwhelming that I can't even believe arguments like this sway anyone but the seriously stupid.

One, fzck Focus on the Family and Two, that is some SWEET stock photo action.

/goingbacktobed

More medical news: this is fzcked up. It's also why I recommend, prior to any kind of surgery, that you write "NOT THIS ARM/LEG/SIDE" or whatever on your body with a Sharpie. Wrong-site surgeries happen terrifyingly often.

Brief Interviews With Hideous Tea Partiers: one, two, three

I totally bought one of these. I think I'm going to frame it and hang it in my office. And I'd like to do the same with one of these.

MadMen: one, two, three

The United States of Star Wars.

No comments:

Post a Comment