Friday, September 24, 2010

happy friday!

The recession's over! Except for you guys, who are still screwed.

"If you loved Europe in the Middle Ages and the antebellum South, you'll LOVE Teabag America."

And they are coming for your sisters, daughters and friends. More here.

Hilarious.

On enthusiasm.

Candles in the Wind.

Coolness. Our local CPS grade school was recently ranked in the top 25 out of all of Cook County's public schools and the top 5 for kid to teacher ratio, fwiw.

Continuing to be grateful I opted against a journalism major....

Kinda want one of these for the three-hole punch in my office that goes missing at least once a week.

Lady logos. Hilarious, because I cribbed some remarkably similar images to use on a mailer for our new office. I'm a part of the problem! Yay!

These parents sound pretty rad, beyond the whole messing with their kid thing.

I can't bring myself to watch this, but if you can, have fun. /willies

Six degrees of MadMen.

fancynoms and magicdrinks

No comments:

Post a Comment