Thursday, September 2, 2010

thursday!

Morning Music II

Meanwhile, over in Grown-Up Land, the president we actually need says some stuff.

Dunno about this. It does, to a certain extent, legitimize the power and influence of the gangs. BUT, that's the very reason gangs exist--they step into a void of power in underserved, oppressed neighborhoods. I don't know if giving them a seat at the table helps or hurts the balance of power.

James Jay Lee: one and two

Yeah, I feel safe.

Jeebus. You're awesome, Ohio.

Need to see this. Erik, I may need to borrow some of your blood pressure meds first.

Booooo....

Meh. I'm okay with it. $16k seems like a downright reasonable price, too.

POP

Lost tech.

Yecch.

Rock 'n Roll: "The mayor just gave me a proclamation that it's Jeff Tweedy day. That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard."

Indeed.

Want!

Emphasis on the "please don't".

Neat!

No comments:

Post a Comment