Thursday, October 14, 2010

thursday!

Rand Paul doesn't think I'm a person with rights.

Sad, and I'm certainly not holding my breath for Haley Barbour to "do the right thing."

This doesn't seem all that bad, but I suppose if I were Bob Saget I'd be annoyed too.

Hey, *I* like Science! And lasers!

The political glamocracy. I'd argue you see this effect most strongly amongst first-time candidates; once you're an incumbent, the incumbency itself is your greatest asset. I don't think anyone would argue that Robert Byrd was a good looking dude for the last 40 years or so of his life.

Parent of the Day.

Well played, sir.

I think the Michael Ian Black joke is hilarious. Context is king.

Do not want.

Slooooooooooooooooooooooths... (and bonus bebeh sloth)

I am not a happy busy bee, fzck you!

Kinda want a skunk now. Poofy tail!

No comments:

Post a Comment