Monday, October 11, 2010

monday!

I have a bunch of green tomatoes I'm considering for a couple of new things, but I'm way intrigued by this, mainly just to find out what the end product tastes like.

RIP Solomon Burke.

1. WOW, 2. Bill Maher's having *quite* the splashy new season. Use that power wisely, friend.

Disappointing but not entirely surprising.

Oh double standards, what would my blood pressure be without you?

Hotness from Lawrence O'Donnell.

File Under: Texas Taliban, Art is Sacred

If our national political dialogue was anywhere near sane at this point, this should be an automatic deathblow to Miller's candidacy, but I'm not holding my breath.

Disturbing bullsh1t.

"As I have said before, and will no doubt be moved to say again: Modern Conservatism is a disease. If you don't understand that, you're already infected."

Read this later.

Inspirational (though commenter Klemen Zagar makes a fine point).

No comments:

Post a Comment