Thursday, October 7, 2010

thursday!

Free Plug: Tom and I are newly in love with O'Connor's Deli.  If you are anywhere near the place and need a bite, particularly if you're in the mood for soup, eat there or you're a jerk. Each of the soups I've had (the vegetable, the Irish Cheddar Potato, and the Chicken Enchilada) have been surprisingly good. I am convinced that they make their own stock and they're doing something out of the ordinary with it, because all of the selections are so intensely flavorful. Portions are generous; the soup and half-sandwich combo is difficult for me to finish (and the Edison Park sandwich with turkey and ham rocks). At this point, O'Connor's is a serious contender to supplant Perry's in the top position of the Home Delivery Foodlympics, is what I'm saying.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Yup.

This is horsesh1t. Gods I hate people.

WTF

Really useful encapsulation of the Social Security issue.

Those crazy kids today, with their spaghetti tacos and their rock and/or roll music....

"Or, as the study's authors put it, one region being larger could actually mean it's going "catawampus."

I am not a Shakespeare purist by any means, but I am a wee bit skeptical about rebooting the Tempest with a lady Prospero, even if it is Helen Mirren.

Excellent idea. I am, for the moment, sad I am not in college right now just so I could inflict that on someone.

Ducks, kitties, something weird, something weirder.


No comments:

Post a Comment