Wednesday, July 28, 2010

wednesday!

Good arguments for both sides. I still lean toward Kill Them All, but maybe we can science up a replacement first that's not into blood or something.

Say bye-bye to the Goodbye Gun, for now.

Part Two of yesterday's lynching conversation.

File Under: Laughing, Crying

On dung beetles. I dunno, they still make me pretty mad.

Fzck it, I'm sending this guy ten bucks.

Well of course they did.

I know in this particular case the child is 7 months old, but I really think stories like these speak to John's point about mandatory public schools, so things like this aren't hidden from view and thereby implicitly condoned in the name of religious tolerance. I am more intolerant of child abuse.

PSA for the professional photographers.

Worst Little League Third Base Coach Ever. /rimshot

Financial FAIL, part XIX

Oh, this is all coincidence and not blatant evidence of a racist society whatsoever.

No comments:

Post a Comment