Monday, July 26, 2010

monday!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaay Bad Universe!!!

Good, GO ALREADY.

Holy sh1t I hate us.

/headdesk

Write better and you might improve your RAS.

I'm feeling like less of a conspiracy nut every day.

I think about this all the time.

I'm a little divided about this, solely for the application during air travel. If the kid's acting up in your car, they're only bothering you. On a plane, they're bothering everyone. Plus, depending on the age of the kid, air travel is terrifying and being doped up may not be such a bad thing. We flew down to North Carolina when my sister was about 18 months, and on descent her ears popped and she started screaming like someone was killing her, and there's no way to rationalize that or quiet a kid down at that age under those circumstances. But certainly it's not a good idea as a matter of habit.

Related (?) to the above.

/speechless

Woodhenge!

Really? Well let's move right along then.

FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.....

I don't know what this is, but I like the happy music. And this is awesome (and there's a surprising number of them in the Youtubes).

Please don't squish Gizmo!

No comments:

Post a Comment