Friday, June 11, 2010

happy friday!

When you do not understand and respect the Internets, the Wayback Machine will kick your ass every time.

I don't know about you guys, but *my* intuitions are magic.

The Evanston Human Services Committee apparently has nothing better to do with their free time.

How have that many people involved in all this not seen Titanic?

Ow, my bloody Weiner!

Buddha be praised!

WTF AZ

IL: completely fzcked.

Unequivocally, YES.

The drug market needs a bailout!

I don't really see a need for the "please" in here.

Well said. I'm close to there myself.

Yes, because heavens forfend libraries have actual information and stuff in them.

YUP

Someone needs to tell me what the hell is going on with this guy. He's like the SC version of Scott Lee Cohen.

Our awesome public discourse, part XVII.

MoFo Indeed.

Pretty! Knock a zero off the price and I'd buy the hell out of that.

The bum hierarchy is in shambles right now.

Zoidberg Wolverine 4eva!

No comments:

Post a Comment