Monday, May 9, 2011

monday!

I'm not reflexively opposed to a schooling model like this, but I agree with the commenter who takes NPR to task for their uncritical reporting; it really drives home last week's point of news media essentially having devolved into a delivery system for press releases. Related.

OBL: one, two, three

Really? REALLY?

I continue to love Rachel Maddow.

Comprehensive talking points on Social Security

Labor History: one, two

/unintelligibleragenoises

This is just un-godsdamned-believable.

So, massive genital mutilation parties? Fzck the world.

Bonus: Fzck Catholic Charities.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

***

BEANS

Insert joke about "artisans who work exclusively in the medium of Gummi" here.

The sort of civil servant I can get behind.

Aww, puppy: one, two

Peegs!

/applause

I DON'T WANT YOUR DAMN LEMONS.

No comments:

Post a Comment