Monday, November 15, 2010

monday!

Morning Music

Stewart v. Maddow mini: one, two, three

Lies, damn lies, and a bunch more lies on top.

File Under: You Are Probably Getting Screwed Somehow Too

Two Things: 1. Gert Boyle is awesome, do not fzck with her, and 2. How would you guys feel if it was proposed that old folks were added to the roster of protected classes under Hate Crimes Legislation? Because seriously, criminals who prey on old people make my blood boil almost to the same degree as predators who go after little kids. It's a special, extra kind of wrong, and I think I'd be in favor if someone put the proposal up.

Exorcism is a countercyclical asset, apparently.

Spicy!

Hell no I won't fly.

Important Canadian News!

Sweet Jeebus, I really want to try one of these mocha buns. This place needs to open up a location in Niles near the Super H Mart.

You look like sh1t.

STOP

Adventures in Advertising History! (This made me miss MadMen a whole lot)

Learn Along with Seinfeld.

WTF

No comments:

Post a Comment