Thursday, August 26, 2010

thursday!

Or, Why Public Opinion as a Basis for Policy Can Suck It.

Hey Alan Simpson, fzck you. And as usual, fzck Glenn Beck. Probably more than usual for Beck.

Self Fulfilling Prophecy in Motion--step one: Rightwing claims Obama is a fascist who wants to institute martial law, step two: Rightwing creates horrible violence, step three: Obama is forced to institute martial law and Glenn Beck's head explodes.

Well yeah, because we wouldn't want a bunch of autistic chickens running around, right? /eyeroll

All about Trader Joe's.

Huh. Okay.

I love tomatoes.

The snowball fight is my new wallpaper.

New: Put This On!

Justin is right, orange kitties are the best.

Rocket, I'm taking a rocket, I'm packing my suitcase, Hey look out moon....

No comments:

Post a Comment